Pig Iron Sesa
Foundry Grade- FG04
Manufactured with highly standardized process and latest technology by the largest foundry grade pig iron manufacturers in India, we offer the best pig iron prices and diverse products with narrow ranges of specifications to cater each requirement. This h
Discover our premium Foundry Grade Pig Iron, renowned for its impressive carbon content ranging from 3.5% to 4.6%. With carefully controlled levels, including a maximum of 0.06% sulphur and 2.51-3.00% silica, our pig iron guarantees exceptional quality. Enriched with essential trace elements, it stands as the perfect choice for manufacturing top-quality grey iron castings in cupola furnaces. Vedanta Metalbazaar is committed to optimizing customer costs, standardizing process parameters, and minimizing rejects, earning the trust of global automobile brands, OEMs, steel mills, and foundries as a reliable long-term supplier in India.
We will serve you with the best products
- Wire Rods - V-Wirro comes in Low Carbon, Medium Carbon & High Carbon grades to fit a wide range of applications in the Engineering, Construction, Power & Automobile Industry. With features like uniform mechanical properties, excellent surface finish and close dimensional tolerance, each wire rod is free from surface defects and inclusions. The size range is from 5.5mm to 16mm and is as per IS 7904:2018 standard.
- TMT - TMT are thermo mechanically treated steel bars which are produced by controlled quenching & self-tempering process. V-Xega TMT bars are produced in Grades- Fe500D, Fe550D, Fe500D CRS & Fe550D CRS as per IS 1786:2008 standard. Carbon & Carbon Equivalent levels are kept to a lower level than as specified in the standards to attain better properties.
- Ductile Iron Pipes - Ductile Iron is considered the most preferred pipe material for water supply and pressure sewerage application all over the world. V-Ducpipe ensures good health flows to every home. Known for its high Tensile Strength and inherent corrosion resistance of Cast Iron. Our Ductile Pipe are available in classes K7 and K9 with diameter DN 100 to DN 1200, conforming to IS 8329:2000 standards, which guarantee more pressure bearing ability, unmatched impact resistance and improve capacity to sustain static or dynamic loading.
- Pig Iron ESL - An excellent charge mixes for EAF's, IF's & Foundries. Clean Steel ensuring quality of finished product. Consistent quality ensuring consistency in the liquid steel. Better Surface finish in Castings.
- Wire Rods - Free from surface defects. Uniform Mechanical properties across length. Superior cooling system ensuring low scale formation in products. Low phosphorous and Sulphur content. Low level of metallic and non-metallic inclusions resulting in superior drawability. Excellent thermo-mechanical properties and high dimensional consistencies.
- TMT - Superior corrosion resistant and rib pattern. Superior strength and high ductility. Resistance to ageing. Excellent bendability and workability. High seismic property and fire resistance property. Higher Fatigue Strength.
- DI Pipes - Withstands very high pressure as well as static & dynamic load. High tensile strength and impact resistance. Effective leak-tight joint through push-on type joints. Higher resistance to corrosion due to higher presence of carbon in microstructure and outer surface is coated with zinc.
- Pig Iron ESL - Clean Steel ensuring quality of finished product. Consistent quality ensuring consistency in the liquid steel. Better Surface finish in Castings.